Self Defense Array
McGrath and Associates offer Self Defense training and are frequently invited to provide hands-on instruction in seminars around the country.
Women’s Personal Protection and Situational Awareness Seminars
Designed for Mothers and Wives, Single Women, High School and College Women
A woman is assaulted approximately every two minutes in this country alone. Choose not to be a victim!
Personal Protection Specialist and Executive Protection agent Michelle Tricarico not only provide educational opportunity for women, but “hands on” offensive and defensive techniques as well as demonstrations.
- The dangerous mistakes people make getting to and from their vehicle
- Personal safety in and around the home and out in public
- Active Shooter response/ violence in the workplace/ women at risk
- Child predators and how they prey on children and mothers
- Understanding when and how attacks happen. This is the first step in preventing an attack and or an unwanted approach.
- Criminal trends against women i.e. sexual assault, date rape
- If and when defending yourself becomes necessary, the seminar will demonstrate some nasty and very effective techniques to stop an attack quickly.
- What to use as a weapon when a conventional weapon is not available.